Tuesday, September 27, 2011

things suck.

The truth is, the last month has been sooo hard - and I don't have the energy to explain everything. But here is the basic simplicity of it all...

The surgeon placed my port in a wacky place.
My transplant doctor disapproves of it - WITH GOOD REASON!
I've had a lot of complications because of where the new port was placed.
AND, now I'm going to have to have it removed, and replaced.

We are moving soon.
I'm exhausted.
I'm grumpy, and sad, and don't really feel like talking to anyone.
(If you do talk to me, please don't ask me a million questions about the shit that's happening in my life. There isn't enough time in the world for me to explain it. I'd rather just get through it, and talk about it later. I know this is selfish of me to ask, I know that there are lots of people who care about me, who deserve to be in the loop... But, I can't be the person to keep you in the loop. I'm sorry. )
I'm absolutely miserable. This has been a really rough year.
I have my momma, my husband, and my twin to keep me sane and strong.
And I get to snuggle with my puppies all the time!

Life could be worse, but it's definitely NOT great.



1 comment:

Josh, Erica, Garrett, and Haylee said...

:( That's all that needs to be said!!!
And all the people that love you and care about you will be here for you when you're ready to be you again and feel better!!