Friday, March 4, 2011

M.I.A??

I'm playing catch with my days this post.
I don't have a long update for you right now, but I will tell you a couple things.

1. I'm home from the hospital. I did great on my lung function test. A+

2. Finally get to satisfy my home cooked meals craving.

3. Sleeping in a bed with a picc line and another person is a lot harder than I thought.

4. The first week is always the hardest. It's like having a hospital hang over. I'm still playing sleep catch up, and yes naps are included in that equation.

5. I got a hair cut!!!! And it is soo cute. (Will post pictures soon!)

6. My puppies are AMAZING!! I missed them, and they missed me. :) Living in perfect harmony once again. 


Day 15: Something you don’t leave the house without.
My inhaler, my phone, and some pills to get me through anything. Pain, indigestion, and enzymes for eating.



Day 16: Your celebrity crush.
CHRIS PINE!!! Star Trek is one of my top 6 favorite movies. I could watch it over and over again. And it's not just for the awesome special effects, and witty dialogue... Funny enough I was looking at pictures of Chris Pine, and a saw a little bit of Morgan there. Brown hair, thick brows, lush eyelashes with dreamy eyes, and hello....Sexy man scruff! Not to mention star quality. :) Morgan is my Chris Pine. I'm sooo happy.


Day 17: A photo of you and your family.


This isn't the entire crew, but most of us are here. This was at my wedding. I'm such a lucky girl! I have a very large and caring family. :)


I will update you more later.... I'm so tired and I have to go to bed.

Love,

Phee

No comments: