Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 14 / little update

Day 14: A tv show you are currently addicted to.

I picked SKINS for this one. If you would have asked me several months ago, I would have said Doctor Who. I will ALWAYS love and be obsessed with the friendly alien doctor, who travels through space and time in a deceiving large blue police box. But as I've seen all the episodes to date, there's nothing new for me to obsess on. Ask me this again in a couple months, and I will say Doctor Who, as the new season premieres sometime soon this year. :D YES, I do realize I'm talking way more about Doctor Who than I am about SKINS.
SKINS: British TV show about teenagers who are for the most part not parented. Some of them do drugs, most of them have sex, but the whole show is a blast to watch. I'm 21, so I'm definitely not impressionable like I would have been say 6 or 7 years ago. I mean, I'm MARRIED people, to a rock god none the less. (thankfully he's not one that does drugs!) So anyways, I have a weakness for teen dramas that involve all of the above, and lots of angst. I first saw it on the Netflix play instantly, and when I started watching it last summer I just couldn't get enough. I'm so happy series 3 popped onto the play instantly list. I'm currently getting series 4 via snail mail. Not fast enough! Anyways, I LOVE IT! And if you have any interest in British tv, and teenagers full of angst, you should put in on your queue.

Skins 1 & 2


Skins 3 & 4






I love this show! Highly recommend it!!



On a completely different note......
I have lung function tests tomorrow, so I could be going home soon!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!
I'm so full of energy, I feel so great, and I just want to go home already. I'm ready!!!! (in the words of Spongebob Squarepants)




Ode to Doctor Who (Abby who is my fellow Doctor Who lover)




Love, love, and more sonic love,
Phee

No comments: