Friday, June 17, 2011

Tardis Blue, and an update

The Seattle trip was awesome! Just a basic 3 month check up with the transplant team up at UW. Everything is good, still listed, made it through the trip alright, and am focusing mainly on my health and transplant. I have great people in my life, who care for me and are extremely loving and loyal. It's the people who stick by no matter what, who are there for me when I'm sick (which is more than often) but are there for me when I feel good. I love them more than anything! Shout out to my family who are there for me everyday, through anything.
Anyways, I'm super tired but I wanted to do a little update before I went to bed.



Fill in the blank Friday



1. The last movie I saw was Shrek 4. I thought it was funny!

2. I want to go to bed, with a heat pack, a cup of apple juice, and my Panda Bear.

3. Surprises are fantastic if they are good and thoughtful.

4. The best accessory is jewelry. But not too much, you don't want to over do it.

5. My favorite warm drink is Ginger Peach Black tea, and hot chocolate.

6. My favorite cold drink is APPLE JUICE! I have an obsession.

7. Currently loving Doctor Who. But when do I honestly not love Doctor Who...? Never. I'm watching some episodes from the early seasons, and thoroughly enjoying them all over again. I just recently bough a Tardis blue tshirt. (note the tardis blue text!!)

Momma got my feeding bag ready, so I'm off to bed. I'm going to curl up with my baby bear, and some Doctor Who.   :D

Good Night!

Phee

No comments: