Friday, October 22, 2010

My Husband

Today is my husbands 21st birthday so I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about how much I adore him.
First of all, he's one of the most caring and loving people I know. Our parents introduced us, and when I first met him I thought he was the cutest boy I'd ever seen. I was a little mislead by our first interaction with each other. He came off as this "I don't give a damn, I'm super cool and I know it" kind of guy, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to deal with that. I can only imagine what Morgan thought of me....."She's a weird girl who says weird things, has a weird laugh that's always accompanied by a coughing fit" That's how I felt anyways. I hear from him now how weird he thinks I am, but we're married so I'm not going to worry too much about putting on an act. :)
We hung out a few times over winter break from school. I was sick and spent the whole time hacking, snotting, sneezing, and running to the bathroom every few minutes to cough up mucus. I wouldn't by any means call this endearing, but he sat and watched movies with me, asked me if I was okay, brought me water, and eventually cuddled with me. I started to know him as a shy boy who had a huge heart, and so much love to give. Eventually I couldn't see my life without him in it. Now I know him as the love of my life, my best friend, and my husband.
We have now been together for roughly 5 years. I couldn't be happier spending my life with anyone else. He is an amazing man with a very loving heart, and a sense of humor to boot. What more could a weird girl with CF ask for?
By the way.....He's still the cutest boy I've ever met.








 My rock star husband.
He's kind of a big deal.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE.

No comments: