Friday, August 26, 2011

3 P's

Helllllllloooooo!


The last couple days have been WONDERFUL! Yesterday Morgan and I hung out at the pool, had pizza at Nana's, and played apples to apples. Today, I posted some stuff on craigs list (please sell!) and am now painting/blogging. While I literally watch paint dry, I am on the computer editing photos and blogging. I'm seriously having a good week. It's so refreshing after the bullshit last couple of weeks.
I am super excited about the painting I'm doing, and I hope the guy who paid for it likes it. I had a week set back because I was in the hospital, but I've been in my little studio painting every chance I get. It's been so boiling hot though. Especially in the late afternoon! The only thing keeping me sane right now is iced tea, and a fan blowing directly on me. Whew!

I am VERY happy to report that I will be getting a portacath, and that it's only a matter of scheduling now.  :D

The Lovenox shots are horrible. Morgan is doing them for me. Lucky guy! I just can't do them on my own, the Lovenox stings and burns soooo bad going in, I'd never be able to do hold it still while doing them. I don't usually feel like a whimp, but these shots have me saying "Wait, wait, wait" like I did when I was 10.

Change of subject... August 9th was my 1 year wedding anniversary! I can't believe it's already been a year. It's been so fun!! Being married is one of the best things. Because I'm all about celebrating, I had a friend of mine take some anniversary pictures of us. We went to Sauvies Island to take the pictures, and they turned out GREAT! :D I hope you like them as much as we do.






Love,

Phee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's been a year! I love the pictures! Kerry