Monday, August 29, 2011

No word, a building need.

I'm really hoping that they can schedule my port surgery soon. In the last few days I have managed to feel pretty gross. The mid 80 degree weather has me feeling all sorts of icky. But whatever, that will be addressed this week I'm sure.

I've been trying to keep myself busy, so I don't really have the time to dwell on it... AND what I came up with is making an Amazon wishlist. I have a running one for my kindle, so I can keep track of the books I want. But I discovered the wishlist button you can add to your toolbar, and I kind of went crazy. It also coincided with getting J.Crew's September issue in the mail. Ugh. Anyways, I thought I'd share a few of my highlights, and the link to my wishlist. (Totally NOT a "BUY ME SHIT!" tactic btw)

1. J.Crew - Brumpton bag

2. Hunter - Pink High gloss :)

3. Kate Spade - New York canvas Kindle case



4. Hollister Co. - El Morro jacket

5. Doctor Who - Season 6 Part 1 
You gotta have the Doctor around. ;)

Amazon wish list: Phee's Love
( I have a scrapbooking wish list as well, mostly because Amazon is sooo cheap!)

I'm working on another blog...one that's not an update about all the stupid crap. I'm almost done with it! Wahooo

have a good day my loves!

Phee

No comments: