Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cupcake Craving!

Still in the hospital. In the last 5 days (since I've been here) there have been 4 babies moved in and out of the room next door to mine. Usually I find babies to be quite cute and cuddly, but for the last 5 days I have heard nothing but screaming and crying. One could easily say that this directly contributes to my lack of sleep. On the subject of sleep.....
I had the BEST set of staff today. My nurse let me sleep all morning and into the afternoon, respiratory let me sleep, and my doctors who usually wake me up let me sleep. I could not be happier! I got to sleep in till 2 pm. Just as a reference point I haven't been able to fall asleep until around 4 am EVERY night. I am so exhausted as it is, but no sleep was driving me nuts. Here I am again, late at night with babies crying from every corner of the unit. I sound like a baby hater, but I assure you I am not. I'm just resentful because I'm exhausted.
Anyways.....

Tonight I am craving cupcakes. Not just any cupcakes either, I'm craving the delicious works of Le Cookie Monkey that they provided for us at our wedding. AND I'm so craving them that I went back to our wedding photos to look at them. Thought you should have the opportunity as well!


I would LOOOVE to be back in time on my wedding day. I would spend more time eating that delicious cake. I only got one cupcake, and that single bite of red velvet from our cake cutting. Unbelievable! They were a huge hit though, my family really enjoyed them. :) Really that's all that matters on your wedding day; Your guests enjoying the day with you! 

No comments: