Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 13

Day 13: Your favorite musician and why.

I'd think this one is very obvious if you know me at all.

Musician: Morgan May

Why: He is a very talented song writer! I have witnessed his song writing process, and I know for sure that he never sends a song out that he doesn't think is perfect. He writes with all his heart, and really lays it out for the world to see. He is brave. I am also married to him, so I am bound to listen to some of his music, and what I've heard is music I could listen to all the time. As a person....Well I know this man like I know myself. He has fantastic character! He has a kind of sense of humor that is really rare these days. He is an honest and very loving man. All those things are so admirable in someone who is, someday soon, going to be a well known artist. Because of those things, when I read what day 13 was, I didn't have to think about it. I instantly knew who I was going to put down. And, WOW, I love this musician more than I can even say!!

Oh yeah........Plus, he's a super badass!!!!


P.s. Go to jokersandjacks.com to listen to their awesome music, look at pictures, find out where they are playing next, etc.


I loved posting  Day 13!

Xo,
Phee

No comments: