Friday, February 25, 2011

fill in the blank friday / blog mojo

 
 
 
1.   I am currently obsessed with ..  Heat packs for my picc line, card games, my pink camelbak (picture below), spending time with my mom and Morgan.

2.  Today I am feeling pretty subdued. I'm feeling the itch to go home, but I honestly feel pretty crappy because of these headaches. 

3.  The age I am is 21 - Went to one seedy bar and , had a drink at Mcmenamins. My outings as a 21er are not impressive at all!!

4.  My favorite place is home. target. michaels. and borders.

5.  Something I have been procrastinating is working some magic on my picc arm. And posting on my blog.

6.  The last thing I purchased was Starbucks. Strawberry Blueberry yogurt, and a chocolate milk. :)

7.  The thing I love most about my home is the people, the puppies, and the family room. I love that I can hang out in any room and no one cares. I like to spread out with all of my stuff.  
 
 
A real update is coming shortly. I wanted to have pictures edited for your viewing pleasure. I haven't done a fill in the blank friday in a while though, so I figured this would be a good beginner. 
Stay tuned! Check back in an hour or so, if you're still up. I am a total night owl, I stay up late...


love,
Phee

No comments: