Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm back!

Hello everyone!!!

Well I'm back to blogging. I hope you enjoyed my moms blog, I know I did. She's just the sweetest little momma ever.
So the surgery happened! It all went well, and I am alive and happy. I should be listed soon. I'm not entirely sure how that's going to work out. BUT, I am so extremely relieved that this is over and done with. On to transplant!!!
Post surgery I'm having a little bit of a rough time. The blood flow in my body has changed drastically, and I guess sometimes that can give you headaches, which I currently have. I was also having some post surgery fevers for the first couple days of recovery. I'm better now, although I'm still experiencing some headaches, they are not as bad as before.
It's so weird that I don't have a port anymore!

On another note.... I am SO THANKFUL for all of the support and love that was given. It really does make a difference in my healing process. All of you are amazing and deserve some sort of award, but all I can give you is heartfelt thanks and love in return. :) Please know that it means the world to me knowing I have people behind me rooting me on. This journey towards transplant has been life changing in so many ways. Mom and I were talking about it earlier, joking around, and I said that we had "won the battle but not the war".
She replied with "We've won many battles, and we're going to win the war". She is so RIGHT! I have every intention on following through with everything I've talked about. It's all going to happen. Your support is a big part of that. Like every sports team in America, I too need cheerleaders to motivate me to win the game. Just know your love is felt, and it's appreciated sooo much.

I have PFT's some time early next week. My picc line is working, but my arm is a little swollen and pretty tender. There's some insertion bruising. Ew! I'm trying to be nice and communicate with my arm, so my picc stays in.

So I'm like 4 days behind on my 30 day thing. It's kind of ridiculous. I'm going to post 2 right now, and 2 later today when normal people are awake and roaming around. Morgan will be busy all day tomorrow, so I will be by myself/with my mom/or with my sister in law (who is also my new best friend)




Day 9: A photo of the item you last purchased.


Honestly this is the last thing I remember that I have a photo of.

Delicious!!!!!


Day 10: A photo of your favorite place to eat.

That's tough. I have several places that I frequent but none are really my hands down favorite.
I go to Pastini Pasteria a lot. I also go to Outback I love to go to Mio Sushi, but I don't go there enough. I guess the favorite I have that I don't go to often enough is Stanfords. I absolutely adore it!!





Okay there you go. Updates galore! I have to go to bed. I'm sleep deprived, but it's so hard for me to sleep these days. With the headaches, and getting used to my picc line it's a freaking disaster.

Love and more love to all of you!

Phee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to hear that you are alive & well! The headaches are a complete bummer, but I am sure you will be feeling better soon! Love you.