Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 2/Update

Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.

Well, I'd think that my blogs meaning is pretty obvious from the title of it. BUT, just in case....
This blog is about my life, the loves of my life, and ultimately my life with Cystic Fibrosis.
There are no aspects of my life that aren't affected by my CF. I didn't want to name my blog "My life" or "The life of Phoebe", so I came up with Life, Love, and CF. Nothing special, and nothing funny, but it is what it is.

Update:

Still haven't seen the cardiologist, or the surgeon since I've been admitted. But it's only day 2 and I have 6 more days till the surgery. I am nervous, but I'm so committed to getting through this so I can get listed. I'm thinking that I need to do the picc line a couple days before the surgery. I think it will be better for my body to do that. I just have a feeling that doing it during the surgery would be way too much. I'm going to ask my cf doc to get me a picc consult tomorrow. I'm the kind of person who needs to know everything about what is going to be done.
Anyways, I'll update again tomorrow. Hopefully there will be more information for me to process.

L,
Phee

P.s. More posts tonight. I have pictures this time!!!

No comments: