Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6/To blog readers

Day 6: A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.

A baby Panda! They are just the cutest things in the world! 






I just want to take a little space on this post to say something to all of the people who are currently following my blog. :)

I am so thankful to all of you for sending me such wonderful communication. It's so good to hear from all of you, and I wish I had the energy to talk to all of you! I wish I could tel you all more personally about my upcoming surgery, my hospital stay, my life etc. But unfortunately I will have to explain everything on my blog so that EVERYONE can read it. I find it to be easiest when confronted with so many questions like "what's going on? what surgery? why?"
So stay tuned for my next post later tomorrow. I will explain everything again, for the last time until my surgery which is on the 22nd aka Tuesday at 12 pm. 
Just so you don't get confused, this is not my transplant surgery. This is a surgery which will correct something in my body, that's getting in the way of me being listed for transplant. Once the surgery is done and successful, Seattle will get the "She's alright now!" call, and they will list me on the national transplant list. I will be listed for a double lung transplant. It's amazing to me that I could be on the list by the end of the week.... I just now had that realization. How AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to attempt to go to sleep, but I feel a pressure in my chest indicating an esophageal spasm coming on. It's been hurting for hours now. Soooo NOT pleased with the resident on call tonight. 

Good night dear blog readers. I truly do love you, and value each one of you. Thank you for the good thoughts, and lovely comments. :) 

Loooove,

Phee 
(aka once upon a time as Panda Bear)

2 comments:

JB said...

Those pandas are suuuuuper cute!
Both of them are trying to be set free.

Can't wait for the successful surgery on the 22nd!

Shane Kenney said...

Love ya kido, All will go well!!!